Re: [storm] iSCSI Node Name for SCSI (composite) Device

<Paul_Koning@Dell.com> Fri, 09 September 2011 14:46 UTC

From: Paul_Koning@Dell.com
To: david.black@emc.com, storm@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 09:48:39 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [storm] iSCSI Node Name for SCSI (composite) Device

Ok, so that means that, in this case at least, it must be possible for the CHAP name to be different from the iSCSI name.  That's certainly always a possibility but it also seems likely that people would take the shortcut of making them match -- here you can't do that.  The text you quoted should be sufficient to alert implementers to that consideration.

	paul