Re: [storm] Draft minutes from Anaheim

"Mark S. Edwards" <marke@muttsnuts.com> Sat, 27 March 2010 13:55 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: 5hlZex4VM1kRSAD2SusdAGQTbDPNPQD0PC6z6Uj8OhF2Z_Hu5OA8Hg3vkTYD1zo.tSNqEUWJ4oSGUpCJ3bX6eObDIa.K7ITzpjUVACu9Zqu22qIfK.fX158tLkMSS0O7nOMzkPSiZ2hqyAs5MXpMucK0LTJfZnYM19nGFB05F2XJppf7AD63V8KSbsGIdA7T5iRvg8Auorx4g3H9h65PNv8ov36bHF7.Vfu7teykkopv0axJ6YSnu2Zg1tMPIYJ6r7F4r8sZgDMjq0JJUJwhkNTmrasS71hVzUoAFAcL08BgkgHcvKwhTy6fnaHn1FrcRnIHUD.V3l53MjrMjpOgh7Vha9CvByWXkjWUM9Qj.SOB6iJpqVnaix3rKnlFH1YdqUdGecEJu4TwzihdgzIRS90_ZDW9Auyj9jo-