Re: [storm] What if a SCSI Response PDU has GOOD status anda DataSegment?

"Knight, Frederick" <Frederick.Knight@netapp.com> Tue, 01 December 2009 14:04 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:02:02 -0500
From: "Knight, Frederick" <Frederick.Knight@netapp.com>
To: Mallikarjun Chadalapaka <cbm@chadalapaka.com>, Julian Satran <julian.satran@gmail.com>, Black_David@emc.com
Cc: storm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [storm] What if a SCSI Response PDU has GOOD status anda DataSegment?

I agree, Option 1 is preferred.  The direction at T10 so far, is that
nothing is done at the SCSI layer to enable this capability.  As you
noted for iSCSI, the other transports basically say the same thing -
they do not prohibit it.

The changes at T10 have so far, indicated no transport layer changes.

	Fred