Re: [storm] iSCSI feature removal: SLP ?

"David Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Wed, 07 July 2010 00:32 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: 'Mallikarjun Chadalapaka' <cbm@chadalapaka.com>, "'Mark S. Edwards'" <marke@muttsnuts.com>, storm@ietf.org
References: <C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB02162B4B@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com><690958.35528.qm@smtp111.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com><C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB02A28E1D@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com><473934.13068.qm@smtp114.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com><C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB02ED59ED@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com> <654733.53196.qm@smtp112.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <5DD99D3E24204AC3841DF1CB3636E07E@23FX1C1> <SNT131-ds181D2EAC49B1B0CB3C577A0B20@phx.gbl> <753F1F25CD664126B1E5F4FDA475E0F4@23FX1C1> <SNT131-ds6A96521A02AAB7C221279A0B20@phx.gbl> <52C10943EC2A469293EF93CF6BEDCB1C@23FX1C1> <SNT131-ds19B6C3D8310BBE3809D34AA0B20@phx.gbl>