Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

Steve Wise <swise@opengridcomputing.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 01:39 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:41:15 -0500
From: Steve Wise <swise@opengridcomputing.com>
To: arkady kanevsky <arkady.kanevsky@gmail.com>
Cc: storm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

The key word to remove here is "responder".  The IRD in the MPA start
request is the initiators desired IRD _of the initiator_.  Not the
initiators desired _responder_ IRD.

If you want to change "desiired" to "initial" thats ok with me.  But the
key is to get rid of the word "responder" in that sentence.

Steve.