Re: [storm] storm WG draft status

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 21 January 2013 02:06 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:05:40 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [storm] storm WG draft status

Quick update on these drafts + the iSER draft

iSCSI Consolidated: New -08 version has appeared to resolve most of the
comments.  There are still some security (and probably other) issues that'll
require a -09 version, including the IPsec profile update

iSCSI Features Update (SAM): New version expected by first week of Feb.
That'll need to be checked against the then-current version of the iSCSI
consolidated draft before going into IESG Evaluation.

iSCSI MIB: Now in IETF Last Call through Jan 28.

RDMAP Extensions: Revised version submitted.

iSER: The IPsec profile update to RFC 3723 came up in this draft as well, and
that update will have to be addressed in the iSCSI Consolidated draft before
the iSER draft can go to IESG Evaluation.

The current intent is to have the IPsec profile update to RFC 3723 affect all
RFCs that use it, including the RDDP (iWARP) RFCs.

I will be on vacation with no email (email is among the things that I *really*
need a vacation from) for the next couple of weeks, so expect further progress
towards the end of the first week of Feb.

Thanks,
--David