Re: [storm] iSCSI MIB changes - compliance requirements Q

"Prakash Venkatesen, ERS-HCLTech" <prakashvn@hcl.com> Tue, 02 April 2013 16:45 UTC

From: "Prakash Venkatesen, ERS-HCLTech" <prakashvn@hcl.com>
To: Mark Bakke <Mark_Bakke@DELL.com>, "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>, "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 22:14:55 +0530
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [storm] iSCSI MIB changes - compliance requirements Q

Hi All,
I have posted an updated version of the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-04.txt

The new draft has option (b) as per rough consensus of STORM group: new features are required when implementation supports a value of the iSCSIProtocolLevel key of 2 or greater.

All the review comments from Gen-ART review have also been incorporated.

regards
Prakash