Re: [storm] Consolidated iSCSI draft and TaskReporting

Mallikarjun Chadalapaka <cbm@chadalapaka.com> Thu, 30 June 2011 22:06 UTC

From: Mallikarjun Chadalapaka <cbm@chadalapaka.com>
To: david.black@emc.com, pmacarth@iol.unh.edu, storm@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:06:42 -0700
Subject: Re: [storm] Consolidated iSCSI draft and TaskReporting

I'm OK with leaving out the phrase you point out - I meant it to cover the
case of an acceptor in a key negotiation.  But I see your point.

I was thinking along the lines of each spec "claiming" a number for the
iSCSIProtocolLevel key, so no one spec necessarily has a table of all the
keys.  Currently, Consolidated draft claims  "1", and SAM draft claims "2".
Sounds like you're thinking a table with currently claimed
iSCSIProtocolLevel values in this spec?  I am fine with that too.

Thanks.

Mallikarjun