Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

arkady kanevsky <arkady.kanevsky@gmail.com> Mon, 04 April 2011 23:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EjApPcS0vSFq/I2P3J62xfuciQ9K9oSBjymajfXEntM=; b=oEZ7NAuRvogJmm28kIjuZMCV0RL8Z+uh8PLQnXiJk7t9xHpCgY7J6T+VR7ZuqyMirZ 8oG8rgJVu3U22SD31DTSgj3WdzJonVIE0dsfncXzLATN3R2D5azoLpYgsMoorfiaWcIe ZrImtvB1JyUE1xUsSc4hM5s20xaI7u0Gjr7tQ=