Re: [storm] AD Review of draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect

arkady kanevsky <arkady.kanevsky@gmail.com> Tue, 14 June 2011 16:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iT2WU+gB1N+WB1K3uRM1nFfqrmBKjM5p743fea2ZCbs=; b=D8dJEfhp/HCyEImIWsEvMwvoD9i2inNAHcVIfbAlB6PVZBilpUy9UTTDSlciUrFGMw A0ZmDiozAX5C8lZ1eIEOldHokVcYK+8ai0cvHANnHRpjONwp2OwEhieK8zMotYBhxrTj 5QhWhXgM8KoN5ORtp5n6RzI1meigKds5I4S7Q=