Re: [storm] iSCSI drafts - Last Call update and extension

Mallikarjun Chadalapaka <cbm@chadalapaka.com> Thu, 18 August 2011 20:41 UTC

From: Mallikarjun Chadalapaka <cbm@chadalapaka.com>
To: david.black@emc.com, storm@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:42:10 -0700
Subject: Re: [storm] iSCSI drafts - Last Call update and extension

As David says below, Last call implementer review feedback is very welcome.

I personally am reaching out to implementers in Microsoft, and so far
haven't uncovered any major issues (barring a clarification that I sent two
days ago to the mailing list).

I have now posted the iSCSI Last Call review slides that I used in internal
reviews.  This covers both iSCSI drafts in Last Call.  Given the size of the
consolidated draft, you may take advantage of the slides in speeding up your
reviews.  Please drop me a note if you'd like to see something
added/updated.

http://www.chadalapaka.com/Documents/iSCSI%20Drafts%20–%20Last%20Call%20Revi
ew.pdf

Thanks.