Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

<david.black@emc.com> Sun, 03 April 2011 14:33 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: arkady.kanevsky@gmail.com, hemal@broadcom.com
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 10:34:35 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: storm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [storm] MPA Draft - Review

Looks good to me.

Thanks,
--David

From: arkady kanevsky [mailto:arkady.kanevsky@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 9:36 PM
To: Hemal Shah
Cc: Black, David; storm@ietf.org

All,
updated version 04 is attached.

Hemal,
Thanks for catching it.
I had fixed the first issue. I had added reference to FPDU in the FULPDU definition for the second.

David,
Please, check to see that you comments are addressed.

Steve and Robert,
please, check that you comment is fixed correctly.

Once I get positive feedback from all of you, I will submit the version.

Thanks,
Arkady