[storm] Last Call complete on "Definitions of Managed Objects for iFCP"

Tom Talpey <ttalpey@microsoft.com> Fri, 26 February 2010 04:37 UTC

From: Tom Talpey <ttalpey@microsoft.com>
To: "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 04:39:18 +0000
Subject: [storm] Last Call complete on "Definitions of Managed Objects for iFCP"

The deadline for comment having recently passed, the Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib is complete.

Numerous comments were received, as summarized below. These changes will be addressed by the editor and an updated document will be available in the near future.

Comment summary:
- Editorial changes: id-nits issues, IETF template conformance, MIB template conformance and grammar
- Restate the current discussions of SNMP use as an example only
- Remove description of iFCP and iFCP gateways from Abstract and move into body of document
- Be clear that the document itself is not a MIB, rather it defines a MIB module
- Add newly defined Descriptors and Object Identifiers to IANA considerations section
- Verify appropriate copyright notice in MODULE-IDENTITY and correct if necessary
- Possible issue in description of ifcpLclGtwyInstAddrTransMode regarding deprecation/obsoletion
- Possible issue in description of ifcpGatewayCompliance deprecation

The complete set of comments may be found in the STORM mailing list archive at the URLs below.

Thanks to all those who read and considered the document during Last Call. After the update and WG validation, the document will be forwarded to the next phase of IETF review.

Tom Talpey
STORM WG co-chair

Comments:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/storm/current/msg00094.html