Re: [storm] iSER - new security text: Please review

<david.black@emc.com> Fri, 18 May 2012 23:07 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: david.black@emc.com, storm@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:06:50 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [storm] iSER - new security text: Please review

Having seen no comments, Mike should incorporate this text into the revised iSER draft (along with changes for the other items) and submit the result.  If I find anything that needs attention, I'll put it into an RFC Editor Note as part of the RFC publication request.

Mike - please make sure to update the summary of changes from RFC 5046 in Appendix A of the new draft.

Thanks,
--David