[storm] iSER draft progress!

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 17 September 2012 15:30 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: Michael Ko <mkosjc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:29:49 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Subject: [storm] iSER draft progress!

Mike,

That new -12 version of the iSER draft looks fine, so I've sent it onward to our AD (Martin) for further review, along with a minor change to the PROTO writeup (new writeup is attached).  I do hope that this third attempt to complete this stage of storm WG technical work on iSER turns out to be the charm :).  Thank you for the quick turn-around on the new draft version.

Many thanks to everyone who's contributed to working through the iSER issues since the start of the year.  Although the delays to the iSER draft have not been ideal, they've occurred for good reasons, as we do need to make sure that the technical content of the draft is actually correct and matches the implementations.

Also - RDMAP draft authors - this is your heads-up that I will get to taking a look at the RDMAP draft in the next week or so ...

Thanks,
--David (storm WG co-chair)