[storm] idnits on rdmap-ext draft

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Sat, 14 September 2013 05:14 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: "Sharp, Robert O" <robert.o.sharp@intel.com>, "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 01:13:48 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [storm] idnits on rdmap-ext draft

> We are not sure what to do with these at this point:
>
> == Missing Reference: 'RFCXXXX' is mentioned on line 1266, but not
>      defined
>      'RFC Editor: Please replace XXXX in all instances of [RFCXXXX] abo...'
> == Missing Reference: 'RFC5226' is mentioned on line 1264, but not
>      defined
> 'Allocation Policy: Standards Action ([RFC5226])...'

Ignore the first nit - that's a typical nit in IANA Considerations when
defining a new registry.  When Tom or I prepare the writeup on this draft
for the IESG, that'll be noted as ok to ignore.

The second nit is indicating that RFC5226 needs to be added as a Normative
Reference - do that, please.

Thanks,
--David