Re: [storm] Consolidated iSCSI draft and TaskReporting

"Mark Bakke (mbakke)" <mbakke@cisco.com> Mon, 04 July 2011 03:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mbakke@cisco.com; l=7297; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309751482; x=1310961082; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=lDh5CO8OPr+pZ4P4CDhIDQ32WoIy0solJH5zQuMpRCg=; b=Cup5TWZLwvR9CCmhwyIqF5GaIvi713pfK8D5PEDtFzOUR+c6Uawv9Td0 7CCz/P5gw4qR3HY9bt1bP5lmPaGsxkMl7lQbcYQBRKW7jNg6WCS6ixyOG hiRKRtoS7z+Ih4G+7gNx1Hvpcc3qpvIuQLnxZNQl7bnNPtjyf/UYYQUFK c=;