Re: [Stox] Extended WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04 [was: WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04]

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul@ag-projects.com> Fri, 25 April 2014 07:29 UTC

From: Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul@ag-projects.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 09:29:24 +0200
To: Yana Stamcheva <yana@jitsi.org>
Cc: stox@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Stox] Extended WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04 [was: WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04]

Hi,

On Apr 24, 2014, at 6:12 PM, Yana Stamcheva wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Only one review has been received on this list during the WGLC (Thanks Philipp!) and in order to be able to proceed we would need more people to express their support for this document!
>
> Therefore, we hereby would like to extend the WGLC period with 2 more weeks and end it on May 5, 2014.
>
> Please, if you'd like this document to go forward, send your reviews, comments or support notes to the list before May 5, 2014!
>
> If you're willing to review the document but for some reason you won't be able to do it before the above deadline, please contact the chairs.

Sorry for not getting to this earlier. I had another read of the document and have no further comments, I'm +1 on it.

I'd like to add Adrian to the acknowledgements list, since he and I worked together in designing a gateway conforming to this spec before it was rebooted, and lots of the work I put into into this document comes from those ideas.

Thanks,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects