Re: [Stox] [rtcweb] Proposed message to send to the IETF rtcweb and W3C WebRTC working groups.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda@gmail.com> Mon, 22 July 2013 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o6UMUpZEhoUIpw5I1Jay1Rj9KBBc7YjlcpB6J5wEiwE=; b=ULHKBZV54+im4RzAcqD+EBHbRBnzpeXK2mMel5m3/d3akv8ijTsOj9mL1mTVEi6Ha9 26jH37VBLGoUqDdr1lK4KBOMH6zmfOBlGgN/7mV6ZKWSVD2krt0n5dBWZY3VoD8zhHoS Ih21beRSPmUvICEz9xr0lo1/fP5DshxIFpz7/VF299obwHeMP82XIzBFBdaZNNjFzKyZ ibgnPkhSqGPkqFcrAyfQVAZd0QzfC+dLDDpDSwGT9H9v2yIJltgHF1DY3FWdf1g9zLyX vH5NH2YWxwpEEBIDtg3bweOvT8TsDiMOWxPNgqTUsSrI34H5nWpBmNqHEufl8SEgr9d7 DGqA==