[Stox] STOX interim on Dec 17

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Tue, 12 November 2013 11:30 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: stox@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:27:18 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: 2PrCjJ7f5poVv9TjWbkmkhNyFftVGcxoxWYCmBYVFnx1A6YiX8KZcGSQDOjHFbk2TBnuUsHj4CesAtH5JMUpvdg1VsDDdayz2YfEH+h3j94qlyYUls5omKsJHEXDcyqpu1q0HJs8hX8KcT3NJcQbpN8Cplwe0fKevu/i2S6q7Ka0ZLyShk+wzJD4mAgcHhMPtIGT8lP3lNxjRACw97LUVgUtx5TQn7xp2Dg+ddGZMjc=
x-originating-ip: [10.236.6.31]