[Stox] FW: NOMCOM 2013 - UPDATED 2nd Call for Nominations - APP, OAM, RAI, TSV

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Fri, 11 October 2013 08:26 UTC

From: <Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com>
To: <stox@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:15:25 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: NgLgUAGhIMVcmkVcu9QCA28f8+8LYvtEfWEaXb0o9a9McfyuueVnEWmSBrq7uVZVD7jZwPjFf/R2YeJEK7wZXyM3qsesOxggEIfrzIGdauBcMHqDSLSAaFR7HZF5Tcei4PYryGZKuv42UYqi3B7UfjaCFNFRrunMF5JutmPCbDf91Q+upNKlWzgSAb5suGrcWXWWCkZJcSZR7zXDVvmGRHr3jZUx+/nNZXBOvdkqeiUXxhWNLWLLvq9oQBu9RwF1X/pEvdyJv4+0GWR3mqAr9IBVH4pzLASmPpcKxE3r7g0=
x-originating-ip: [10.163.166.235]