Re: [Stox] [rtcweb] Proposed message to send to the IETF rtcweb and W3C WebRTC working groups.

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Mon, 22 July 2013 15:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=Lx+7hA2TdkVdBD+AF7SUuwm7iwPmhnynu9CRMQ3L2yI=; b=X3BU3Uz2PbTddT/HU4wTMMvGzQccP4pcepQzfVxX4vii8e5TfZEOlY2uOvEv+63ocF 23k1SA184fa0cLiYDeZ34AkSPfuYXiBq8tOM5tTHKItjFibN1FUg2HeGXt7+5scprVKL u7FW4hk+66TRiiYYx0aDOx4i8IR28WOcK3HaP42OXZIxv4CQc/TEsQSLDuZ6l79sA4tn 0bRSY+DDSnJbEz9K2aQ4XRxN44c5338MoiXXBgcci6BXsqSaEwJeSGHD2DFc5JEfl1TO cRlMdo68YtBYZm49UbdmjYgc0Pq/sQ9OFkSR9UOosl7xd7U122NAvwE+AxeO5wXdFkQM bGVQ==