Re: [Stox] Communication between STOX-capable and non-STOX-capable entities

Matt Ryan <mryan@getjive.com> Mon, 02 June 2014 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=getjive.com; s=mail; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=paVYerg5pw7VolUFTPJ9ntq6RqAp33L6fxF/gZ8yD7o=; b=Vu4CG+VciIR7BryQq0GOSm0qdHO5g0HN9/4Yj0m/Aq0DInR5Pw+65fvWXWD2ExjtwU P/f19UlpnIlU/sxLPc5fLMzDK/xmBftf3xGlKH86yrouFo1/ChUmuiw61uaEk2r2lAgH g3KVeu2O8gP08y0yevp5vqtPj8eTaoHmPVnI4=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=paVYerg5pw7VolUFTPJ9ntq6RqAp33L6fxF/gZ8yD7o=; b=GfAZUiJbP3MblReKZ4m+dPmCRSvkYnPkSNsa7VX45XYHlqQQS5+G36wV3lPH+OD70k ym8989h9aI8i5hE2dMXhXJ/cvLT9+wrSzM/AdlNuO53lJKCcnQiz2wZf4r9BX7IZDlpH 8QdwLzRfdAUQ74QiBnd28fgaxOfohrJ+U00T427pXA7+JiH0mqeZ3axQWupKlHbehrtM XGT6TXI+8qQboPi3pNuOCqqS1YFxB5oNN+ik70O75e90ApOBYRVm348KGMrYFRnF+E0Q i6t60vBwd/cYDHThrAxTgJzoitKbma4pJLQdyfIPKrP3RbOWulWZ3hM0sJpR4wAPqBqA 2xMQ==