Re: [Stox] Comments on draft-ietf-stox-presence-00

Michael Lundberg <michaellundberg.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 01 August 2013 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MJtsqXiSyILE8pWevWJ8u9cZT4IDk98f+0Agdk60Vhw=; b=snNFz0CYZSI1AHp02XANEdOZHnhy7wsytTDJ7lhf3T74NgJ7TLmGp4QZtChwX/5hpp K8fKhjkxen4fjZi6oLw0BkISinhMBuxCaaCtPFpN2NwAqT+CJRi2/RMv+z2eCkVD8Qws S2Lmn/AMInW4OeSeGXZRdUfT2FlbsVC5s2S5tR9EPE8rYurQIMCwFjGwNOjpZvO6LcUi Bwuf3KZbygr4fMNGM4EvtPKrG4lbWaNixb7FG9V+BHkxP5zvrsyBIF61FBxiDy3hOyKU rnetX2GTBxMH4J7vSzTDD9M9+3UR7qvJdE7vaAITSuLOAUGWVAVYGSohl5SNdTgP82g0 zEDA==