Re: [Stox] Pete Resnick's IESG feedback on draft-ietf-stox-core

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 11 February 2014 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1392137018; x=1423673018; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XQnfIx/nJXe6PDjLb+SYZmpsCPymfxAcbEjWwruJEW8=; b=N7WX1FAcDn+XEOPZZSN70Cy7RBtjloWv+ZmOEYle7I4eXuPYlSaoU/OC hLZ3pFgT2v1cUIwmCaZExkpfiI8EKm5LFanJA8+MZ6EEz7qZQpIPYpjWv edRvUtuKBwOHCKDgMGHVqgsT8EN13budzu9jtv186na9PE+OCsS8HbCwl Y=;