Re: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-10.txt

Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com> Tue, 19 April 2016 12:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:26:56 +0200
From: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>
To: straw@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-10.txt

Hi all,

as promised, I just uploaded an updated version of the RTCP draft. This
revision tries to clarify the text throughout the whole document, and
more in particular in 3.2, where the management of specific RTCP packet
types is described:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-10
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-10.txt

The document also updates some references, lists RFC7656 as a normative
one and now mentions draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp in the
Media Path Security section.

Let me know if this was indeed a right step in addressing the overall
clarity of the text, or if you believe some parts are still unclear
and may benefit from further rewriting. As I'm not a native English
speaker, pointers on specific sections that you feel are too obscure
would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Lorenzo