Re: [straw] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com> Thu, 31 March 2016 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=127342; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1459400259; x=1460609859; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=3Tk9LIIwTZlxL5RqNPVFSHp4uEiCAIePNRQ1Ywg7xg8=; b=jEXMW9dUVb+oaNDWhDK16a4SygBd7pVs0+VWhFTF7HF4akUqV1Ak2Vf+ VHbX0RogQfl46EC5Q4Kc7kzcIwhYrtEh84PdTY/ASnn0ijvScoK5zF7xL 9/EawoLeoHjYzvqcwRb+U3BwZGxyWzIJq+o3p9tE9yQHeuffZ83bMTy2J Y=;