[Strint-attendees] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-strint-report-00.txt

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 28 April 2014 18:09 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:09:13 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: "strint-attendees@lists.i1b.org" <strint-attendees@lists.i1b.org>
Subject: [Strint-attendees] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-strint-report-00.txt

Hi all,

A little slower than planned, but we've just published the
-00 version of the workshop report. [1]

I'm sure it needs work and we'd love to get any comments or
corrections you have.

You can either just post those here, or else if you're a
github type person you can use its magic to suggest changes
there. [2] I'll make sure any substantive changes from
there are reflected back here before we put out a -01.
(Please bear in mind that I'm a github novice so I might
mess up your pull request or mishandle your issue, but
fire away if you prefer that and I'll learn as we go;-)

The plan is to iterate this a couple of times as needed,
and then to ask the IAB to ok it for publication as the
RFC version of the workshop report.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-strint-report-00editorial