Re: [sunset4] [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis-09.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 17 August 2017 07:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1502955774; x=1503560574; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=HfdV1Xx2VJr55nWTKSlzZrzyT E+9if3xgOzPkPvQmW0=; b=s3WcIv1WFnn5aE7qRcmWSVvFF9//IM6jJm7H+Nj6k TDL575ChJJmz53MWzP3VWZZlfbmuaKNrXx2GkdbbniOr19rUyj1oeG/7v3gQ1i8q 5LVzIya9yhtDAhpUq0XdwBUGx1IxDUcB1zM4N6r3yX3xvKeprgzeHtpSqtUs1aW1 Ys=