Re: [sunset4] [DNSOP] FW: New Version Notification for draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 25 November 2017 08:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1511598181; x=1512202981; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=z0WOSEN23JpryePLUCScrtAuf Hqe1uDiPW6g50sud4c=; b=kwHdn5nqZbDP7DXgsG5xPH184cAbl2IJ87DRqEibX P6DO3ctYZhd1G4wiK005TFSRjQ3VVCAYZY/IHDUnLUgjsghGw5t3dNIR9QWRFWlI ij/rkqyd6CP4C6kra2lQ0YInVmV5yf6sBSX6QAyxE0B8R6P5q3IlgvfNwjcxUA00 f0=