Re: [sunset4] Closing Sunset4

Terry Manderson <terry.manderson@icann.org> Wed, 16 May 2018 03:48 UTC

From: Terry Manderson <terry.manderson@icann.org>
To: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>, "sunset4@ietf.org" <sunset4@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 03:48:17 +0000
user-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/f.26.0.170902
x-originating-ip: [192.0.32.234]
Subject: Re: [sunset4] Closing Sunset4

Hi Jordi,

I appreciate your perspective, and thank you for communicating it. I feel that the number of contributions and the appetite for sunset4 contributions in the IETF is far more telling than the percentage of list members who contribute or don’t contribute.

As per my email to Mikael, I am willing to keep the list alive until March next year, and we can reevaluate then.

Thanks
Terry