Re: [Supa] SUPA Update

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 22 June 2017 05:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31522; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1498111114; x=1499320714; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=TGGzVHFijeeVF08hW4HQgJoycK2uqFbpoIeekkW4VDA=; b=hg4i2HIwuoiyuCpqDMq+OW0t9BMqKHFRC2RP/qioPufKbYAgqf6LROfJ iyeV9mGjPn93gmE5efACM7j/4mS0pytJfesJu1dZIMmVYxtWUr0wZVPXX T+L97mUevLxtxIwT2ZW6Zfv9oKbo3ZWkE/LyWgirONpKMIWClUXtDRml7 U=;