RE: [SWMP] My understanding so far

"Tony Parisi" <tparisi@mediamachines.com> Wed, 22 August 2007 18:39 UTC

From: "Tony Parisi" <tparisi@mediamachines.com>
To: <john_patterson@us.ibm.com>, <swmp@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [SWMP] My understanding so far
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:39:07 -0700

I think I agree with that sentiment. Having a working group will raise the
stakes. It's a bit early for that. Let's keep this more casual for the next
little while, generally explore the issues at a next level of detail.

We'll try to get you some feedback shortly. As Jay pointed out we are a bit
snowed under at the moment.

Thanks

Tony

  _____