Re: [ledbat] "Oh Noes, the Internetz will Melt Down..."

"Saverio Mascolo" <saverio.mascolo@gmail.com> Tue, 02 December 2008 09:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=zXXR8ox/zKKUH7UoO+uNzhqKsCpgSSnBoPBkpGZ7zhY=; b=HICEfYBk1DBMmqJ/pWvfvrYe/gBffUgkc7gov0rHex84pGxqrD/KmfMJj6Fl4RxjST 4WK5M52MkZXawvstplGF+GS9+uXpMPqeVH2z8TRD+PDCnEsSVjGYp2O2tAI+RA9VgLAc XiDENdqI007yQE9GfC/6LslZ5XTP8y0UUmRVM=