Re: [tao-discuss] Evolution of the Tao

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 27 June 2022 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject:content-language:to :cc:references:from:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ONlrkh4cEt5MIsdA3aHiP73q9OSd8K0DGbaEYOGCBs4=; b=fqXNfojNx5E/JANpPR+AR6riCFUITz9+3Pw9VCMM3SnDpHEG10/izoSZ/Dceo0jmU1 c+rHzY503S6HIQQtKfvbZj+NrsvgLrKftvBOiP+M76YqpWfX6HPmugPessjOogoa3xqO W/AxazU1QJyMrYoBbLrjDU3fOT8VA4CFBiIor1FsUpQF/nXn11it8c8KBVWwVwk4oSDu rg5qbK23+st3+ximgPdtfjJcs7xo+fH2vChhjy/9Z4cy0P9oAXwsJGtTv6znjvclI7Ok UWYkMWn7upb8dyEQo7gMk47KM5QFWwD6vof7MuyhAFH3mBIEwiQSH9gO1ASvQZwxlfmo /HhA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject :content-language:to:cc:references:from:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ONlrkh4cEt5MIsdA3aHiP73q9OSd8K0DGbaEYOGCBs4=; b=o7YaN/0NcybK0yzt1z08IV0ibsqXwMp1M7K7/ca1MOH2VXBO5LYhBa2uREadD9vsvc UvPkYNGFXRckUqVJANskHrgdS0x6s11LYtHqZcSi2OX/bxRqvPAhSJ09QH5ScakrdpVG /IPT61TkCtkZ0G8itpyYROaF6ZnmQIFjgWQzktjzfnI1klficKhg1fSkfSqD/kHIpLGc pO/Dumasvv2Y31ujQwjJgmnG6wA8U9ws85PeeBYDl1XpbIct3BuhR7+LUTLbjehA8vwe sfECKDFz5gT5LjYlwZwJCOvRuiZum0/1M9HABns93LECCV845M6ILk/gMXuRdmJLVy6C tE7Q==