[tap] Valids subtests (was: RFC Status?)

"Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br> Wed, 17 September 2014 19:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.br; s=s1024; t=1410981416; bh=GAoWRpl8i/16GfPV4yTgHFD4gcxLAoZmktvycfv5I0o=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=G6llYvi7SX/gz9ItO1qFZNW8YwYnWDhq+sujrtffKC6XBZRwSvdoRXZ/IOsk5kZYGJhbVxthnteDonAv5abGJMWvdJbTZOepTHmqDQNabMbMJp7s2RX6ARs4yMI/MFgOcWQod6NhJ+R63ucGb3K8/oVTJaa3lrDXU5/a+Pn8SuM=
X-YMail-OSG: 9rM5RegVM1k.HDD59JosU9iFRWHWInhAkEAOe_UqyNU8qif d7xqFMd0_oaCacVNHxpU6yxAdo9zQ22BfLoyoLomb8cc12_0z9mpEXKrPzd8 I_Ah7XzPZWJhYBFx81FLipTuPLLzPP73tr40IjbS33AccFLfWeU.AwNFYBB7 6n_AKndTWDATI8qc5AjW3TqVUpSQ69jLgZMus9v08tYZFQ6kJ7kOdPjD10MN bADovHY_kIQL7fmjcfJ.66jEvwjqYyjo_eEfI.pp.XZPtyygYVPdTO1X.9IT qR0uHciE8gIz3IA0n8_Dh4d7v9zii98wdBKwf24_YAkoLz4Jpg8FXsCRmCJB rdcqVB9UtoYsmY5NYvECDmziliJUzDze8n.n9tycaXvfectK649AufJwXoOQ hwix2Isu9gAUROlL2X8mCD7PrBEMTZQC7vuqZArSHS6x47HWrWmPkfbwomje .WRsqN0VyqnVfadgKQcL27zoEtPhRamWUJ1pnjQZABxMgY4dsjqXUL4XvaPZ OxwNE.RGhyklKmW5wQhYZuF36Zc_ojfmUAA8gty_Cx.c.5T2FwPvE5gE8HZ_ 3XGqo4usOlwHIQzT.EGFILTvivuGETX7Ehr0MnaTco3wFqApyG4nidKZYXUS t2aeVfd4gfwsfX2KB6pds2bqMGgQ9vOjFPJu28lt_1uuZg9EUMoRcq0dSEIo 2ScsWWGLzHWVQp4Y0qOJEVGv26l93XcCxmpR8nY4Tzzx26fkkFPObXOSaRR6 l0A_zLp6XkrvzXDVH0ZtyokSD3OyfZ_V7rmooS_CXC7lD.dK7MWaODZBxkRP 000QkiNY661U7qmdNP.TgRGZLbwIWdzCFNxiV05EOr6G.QF_df40kQ43hJu1 RjHWvAqzR_Zgc1Budj.QXb5JzNrz297S5pjNaLD_SYTv5f_efLBW6fzw-
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, T3ZpZCwgCgpXb3VsZCBhIHN1YnRlc3QgYXMgZm9sbG93cyBiZSB2YWxpZD8KCiAgICBvayAxIC0gc3VidGVzdCAxYQogICAgb2sgMiAtIHN1YnRlc3QgMWIKICAgIDEuLjIKb2sgMSAtIFN1YnRlc3QgMQogICAgb2sgMSAtIHN1YnRlc3QgMmEKICAgIG9rIDIgLSBzdWJ0ZXN0IDJiCiAgICAxLi4yCm9rIDIgLSBTdWJ0ZXN0IDIKMS4uMgpvawoKQSB1c2VyIHBvc3RlZCB0aGlzIFRBUCBzdHJlYW0gZ2VuZXJhdGVkIHdpdGggVGVzdDo6TW9yZSB0byB0YXA0aiBbMV0uIEknbGwgcHJvYmFibHkgZW5kIHVwIHdyaXQBMAEBAQE-