Re: [tap] RFC Status?

Jonathan Kingston <jonathan@jooped.co.uk> Tue, 12 August 2014 19:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bR6QcxLG1o++PMkPFj+3nv6EoxSBpcL49a652wHzYHc=; b=F006wEEDweSfeozFUEsjr3O4q4CCXWN08ifEwH4UdKBPO1RqisUumHtxyFuL77gp0L yrqupKq3n9nthYQXxstM/3BMlnGUoXDsxI0WKmBGomqGOTo5EbjW/L/NzsO+sMf6j4XW N3g/Tsf8M4eHugTu7EKXfkKd91HMcRBu/xNO3pOhbrg5B31Wqjx/AhL5Yv9WuI2ahhrL f4CQ2tvN01rpRnxCDFNDfpsAMBFqvpPvzZso3nwt1G/lk95Ia3lVffw9FIvj6bVp+L1Q ZGpyROeu5n6keOVfhw9wdYol/dAo3CjNctTENEkxYf3T7ACmXYxojwulpaQROiW0xDFs phsw==