Re: [tap] W3C Evaluation and Report Language (EARL)

Leon Timmermans <fawaka@gmail.com> Wed, 09 November 2011 20:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4RZIA55Kb0QBESxeBvpCu/vEUH+L1Wy9S9mX2rFfVsk=; b=EQhRvKuAnGt1o9cesbTVcIMhtB3o6duwykb3SGh8oaQaMAcmctIUEirNulCf7ZUfcV 0QS4HqxdojJnLYLa0xQngC2ZeNKr5gkKIvHZdpezQnlGsKdVVpnATb10fjHq4/8B60CM 1dTj3jaM0jHURhUo9ZFHch1msLZK0pQsO8mNs=