Re: [tap] RFC Status?

Andrew de Andrade <andrew@deandrade.com.br> Wed, 17 September 2014 18:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=upkzoDJLDivQQznKz+sVvi/i4pKj8Xfoi02lHqNHbGA=; b=GpajfYEuSPHfkG/WcPWqzK37KTNk4xO2rDyV2rRJ2lL+3am0IzBIl2rVVJfnCVECBy UZSXL6EZjX6VNjFArkSwvlsd1474B8vrW4BMYunPp2IYGZpejUNhXIjg5DXPH01mo+bB gWq+cBKGLuEwxM24QLEjopUHRqFoCcxCxYFy9u18DKSa5UXAkauPW1kjbqR9FXSRVyMB 2d4Vz3iiY7AkzeM1eEAye1JKQAmTFAkR8WKQdjA60tt080qrRppRM/FdgNY9DeLQXz+B 0mOaPFZBljerDE05FKEMUVM53QdvyAKrVxGXRrgx4vbx+MPvkjPS02QONmN80AkWbiHq Yegw==