[Taps] draft notes from TAPS at IETF-101 in London

"Aaron Falk" <aaron.falk@gmail.com> Fri, 06 April 2018 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=sc8ToyG1JNBs5V7ESSQgtb2CWQ/XqeDLrw4wLc8ffTc=; b=ItBIGJXAeBFhDKcZJM4qmNaSiSgJ3QLKuVZ39ffdml5ZvXYQ0PN2HlDjBy85+68zVQ dFH/BhJ9YGmXG6pc1HDj2jDEIu9sgI6k1mWS4TLKEFf7Rz2tGdbywDQv5IAinXtDR3Xx ZOIqNSGMUXHkExBVJr0sPVKUnEY1X46v7AMrpFuOJxsGSC/yBKobkvhri3+j79c5a21P ayYnPojguL3d1uI5y0rcy1wac+veUQZp2lKIMw+oZfLU/aqY7mz/yFlEqSIWOe3L8rR5 XCJzTocnUHjarIEft2pYbi+wbzMpXIR+7CCSlj3C27LRB8URRy6eBQzsrVFLsHvcAIuK Uxfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=sc8ToyG1JNBs5V7ESSQgtb2CWQ/XqeDLrw4wLc8ffTc=; b=V0L3dIFPmxzdRokQQLU0d6R86oIr0UbZLbg72A7dYhYJtET4yO10Mx4TjGo5c7sVGf YpENZeAHDy9eNFQmWa+NhrxIEUWTs7RklPQAucY/2fClTZVB/FYsZw80spBWx4JWqpu5 l1FK5JZ3IE/xr6zwijKH1ryGWZoaFOUD3GQUFOsFV1nfFkKYQmV5nj/cK4eDkETxkTJu xow19nctAlsD3sUmlf/Ya+jy/LmQLIrklDQ95oLt7ZjZKFDvDbXf7C9v5nxLyvL7VhZk GXfRmQz3/mrOjYRk/YHJJeKfnPjct5s5ybWoCvtA5W3BYdXvBDZMbq/kGJppxrYI/Lmc 6uLw==