Re: [Taps] call for agenda items at TAPS IETF-104

"Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com> Thu, 07 March 2019 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=W/25Lp0hmVCTZPf07DuRljk6OXgcRaCJ7B+U4Gxrgqg=; b=luNzltsAqRa68AxjiBE5CZfyLoWhDJycZDpNe9ZbOsq8AgQU+UybhAPXJYyVpoMbQP3Z /fKCZCssDs5bs8WchUES3hMQosFTucSGkxWgKHvGY2+1rGKy8l1zffmEWjhnurGyhWWr LuQjqDE6Cti3VV/TFTeGZHCag4jxtguCt4acL/6S1d/noPoZh8z161gkVpOoaQap2enx wUDmj4uLITSvWmhiWLZRHoUUD9AAHdJ24ePsk8xFCOdbqxaACjSmoeUuKxgToyaceSrV xVnxWa4b0TxMpgpKHe9KAtmQpyBP/bqG8f1AoweUZ1vmgT8VBg7Xi4WPTfbQLzZqTpdA UA==