Re: [Taps] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-07.txt

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Tue, 19 September 2017 08:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:56:53 +0100
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
To: taps@ietf.org
CC: Tom Jones <tom@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [Taps] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-udp-07.txt

TAPs people,

Here is a new revison of the ID.  We think this version addresses all
requested changes aftre IESG review. There was also one request to
adjust the abstract, but we have not done so (if the way in which the
present abstract refers to taps-transport-usage is not as desired by our
AD, we'd happily accept new text). I also note that Spencer has also
asked a question to the list, and this revision is published while this
is being considered.

Gorry & Tom