Re: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-07.txt

Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <karen.nielsen@tieto.com> Wed, 28 October 2015 12:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tieto.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qsJ1ixVXORyvQ6O9f9acJDo6ziJnO2lFjg+unt8Cllg=; b=HESHH6J6J5J6KrgO6YeTD2UHAQJlufvXf0PKOTuVANzU7DGApvTpmOotLv111hssoO G4TJIwvLgcATkmFC+qT+znNoKnZqqHpkQdhTrkNiI2yHxPkwoOLaCqVWbIyO4w7FSDGN 1dWTSfTYTT7q55r3/nCW1SbnVh0czlRpJ1fBk=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=qsJ1ixVXORyvQ6O9f9acJDo6ziJnO2lFjg+unt8Cllg=; b=SeRusMg0J/P/LAGvkfGurekSovuNhI8+58DvVorcXXOuxXdnxgYn6n3SLgeoSx9G7k sO9mSGgkjAEMHvSK6QY6o1xT1TaFzRCJqIZWrwfPnMRoW3ga+6pGXIU034qz/KH6cTf2 gPwtEEdOw8ok2EV64vE7iXACzELqSY69zDKASUwfddTiK9aGZt0dob69QmHba+R1r9a4 Xfu9/mrFZttmitGpJUyyrFCWTh+nywZm6GwEsq7AXdrZhINKd1oYosvfcCrpdyPGKCE9 WPB0wxfoTy8fQW23OdT+ziTHhotcRhor2mGiIubWSlOiSIVZo0flnmKErB1AEennwCep FElg==