Re: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-07.txt

Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <karen.nielsen@tieto.com> Fri, 13 November 2015 09:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tieto.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NagOqNwrQb4WBIwwExIUt7wYosWgDmIxj8Wja4QgiII=; b=h7t01QF5deafPkl3IUDDmoCQrGCLxXpXsa2GVWubdO505GVcT7b0YwTUDtCf46Y1cN HiXDyzCuyVXiCnVFhtEGVIux6L6Wg9iFzGSSvGJFxVJfnQg187rC0+3FuwPuqi9COl6P ciG2seoEXGn+M3Vpl0QLcWNESLlkRiMm/rIDg=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NagOqNwrQb4WBIwwExIUt7wYosWgDmIxj8Wja4QgiII=; b=WYxBIuxWaf+rQMgxtk6kC7R+xvxa3CY+UHCVEdX/sjWqCCpOI2k6YKpuoXpY+QSydz nJinBJ6IPcXUFby2CMqsQViyFXLpPZfTx8LcpT6+YX9JRlgCG58CQ9V+iTuIKXr4Y4Z4 oL3LrMoZebtiQGgGL4drTse7t1IlQRFK3AqgFY36N2b9HRB/hTxOPNB+kvJk8pIjuxgF P+8pjMHk6TeG3YjcIYBlS7JzAlMisW2EK6pl9nOIR2hbv0ouCB6YprH+l05UGaiMUDr4 +hu0NyfsBahQGGSxmwSeBfr4/NM6f8lkaAkggPrB8lpH4R/njpBdi/hQ4BzFiLzJ90RV DQyQ==