Subject: [Taps] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-taps-arch-18

From: Dhruv Dhody via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 02:57:27 -0700

Reviewer: Dhruv Dhody
Review result: Ready

# OPSDIR review of draft-ietf-taps-arch-18

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in the last-call may be
included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs
should treat these comments just like any other last-call comments.

The document is clear and well-written. The motivation is described well. The
architecture is clean. I did a review of the -17 version. All comments and 
nits identified are handled by the new version. I made a suggestion to think 
about adding an explicit section for Operations and Manageability. But I 
assume the authors did not think it was useful for an API architecture 
document and that's okay. But I would have appreciated a reply anyway. 

Thanks! 
Dhruv