Re: [Taps] New Version Notification for draft-welzl-taps-transports-00.txt

Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <karen.nielsen@tieto.com> Wed, 28 October 2015 08:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tieto.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YT3vsRp1rXhjMMkuAaH8G4mka1rfqZUT6razsAJNXL0=; b=t5WmxmrTO1SRL8lE0mcincZmRwpIZwiUZcaEA65BxaRyHDkr3hpJ2BNBx3iVPI9hO4 uT37RikjKUzjmHjZMj5pOgzpeFWbfA1IZVJ00DKjmBie7qZBOoJb27r55/0bH0QF+XYv JxR2ci0EnKZ+IuIOFKFGngrWN28T7P9rJzgcw=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YT3vsRp1rXhjMMkuAaH8G4mka1rfqZUT6razsAJNXL0=; b=au3xFRSkm7N66TkZlyiP2+/0de27J+mz+Iwb8gRlIIU5QergiaZYGW01NwIeQFc5YR a+W3vylS8leMEOBCLMiOWhOiFxFGVpP9MTtTgHVqfg+3WAmCxjGvvRcN51m4gK5EjgYR 8ZqgeTtPxjq2B7mDGEmLA009jmMvinq2N4iSsFFc9iGPSbmIfSZQjzX8wRL5BltHFGqU YX8WF1kafpfUFoelbEddjIJ7Hg93kmhws2UmH2TtfvidWxYX2r2II0SYjGodocuKarWa A+1LSPrMDpmla9YCJwR8Hh9f/jPRPVW4MNCSMuTXLv24sK73TnWDiEFCuuHgSvN/8NQ6 lCLQ==