Re: [Taps] IETF planning

Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Tue, 27 October 2015 14:00 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:00:20 +0100
References: <64271754-EED2-4322-BB0E-51CB66365682@gmail.com> <B36B9E5E-0EB5-418A-A6A1-E103C8ECF500@ifi.uio.no> <CCC80AEF-66CD-4497-A374-2ED89DF4FA17@trammell.ch> <CAD62q9XQMSyuG_=HYjXKe12iE=-F3HasXqrmJs+RAQeBZbddCQ@mail.gmail.com> <562DF846.7090901@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CAD62q9XjebXmRHUebJLrd35=PnrLPGCZFv4LBO5omYBh2J+72Q@mail.gmail.com> <564DD3D7-446B-4ABC-9A40-26E79DADD50E@ifi.uio.no> <CAD62q9WAaHZ_OrueAa5u0rMuZGssC0mR+3gVWEBQ7DmDMm0cAQ@mail.gmail.com> <27697ADF-7AE6-4E99-8288-FF19A68F1411@ifi.uio.no>