Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4479; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372697337; x=1373906937; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=gvVHYXVwcbrhRWnF4B2MV8QlwhWlb2ypEmwNUbv+wow=; b=bW433fmkhC61+h+DukRRqALKFQlp7cYoro7CfUdA9LTmw/ZqnAU5Mxp4 l2E7kscjFrnGqWkVFEW9Yz2JskbIDYSz2Fi1iHFV9WVwLSZE76mp8Fhr6 qr8I08L4HX9g6+8GJm3aLCLD5sLJTiUDhR1+ThELKKJeJNNmnzurqOSWF Y=;