Re: [tcmtf] TCM-TF: topics to be discussed in the list

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Mon, 16 September 2013 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14270; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1379365055; x=1380574655; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=7vYEg7mLjUY9T2W4qSD5TH3YOY9Y5DZlcEtfrluftzY=; b=IET8zRUsLmALHHeJzmdwwz/5L4xgxMbRdJ7bhR7rrw1/PrICd5MiGzkS 9Oio9sfTl929pGlZDKKB7CY266ImorotIG6HoGE5Cq5wD4jc6W108Yobt IGmCG0PhtJ2NQF/28LCdCrVMcLnj5qEm6k5LL/Pv0wggdVGfcDoUBH8wB o=;