Re: [tcmtf] Support to create the working group for TCM-TF

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Sat, 03 August 2013 08:44 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: 'Wesley Eddy' <wes@mti-systems.com>, 'Joe Touch' <touch@isi.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 10:43:55 +0200
Cc: tcmtf@ietf.org, info@fap-ntic.org, martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu
Subject: Re: [tcmtf] Support to create the working group for TCM-TF

I agree with Wes. The question of the area was discussed one year ago (see
slides 24-26 of this presentation at IETF83:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/slides/slides-83-tsvwg-0.pdf). There have
been no objections about this point during the last 16 months. The drafts
are in tsvwg. The BOF was organized by the Transport Area, and nobody
objected.

So IMHO, this is clear.

Thanks,

Jose